Grape Street Crips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» READ VERY IMPORTANT!!
Story Video EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012, 5:11 pm by lil casper

» [Important] Usergroup [Ranks]
Story Video EmptySat 12 May 2012, 11:12 pm by Joshua_B_Wing

» Gang Performance
Story Video EmptySat 12 May 2012, 11:06 pm by Johnathan_T_Wing

»  Tahoma Slab
Story Video EmptyThu 10 May 2012, 2:33 am by Screw

» Random day with Colt & Lucky..
Story Video EmptyTue 27 Mar 2012, 7:49 am by DATUrauf

» Newest Kicked People:
Story Video EmptyWed 21 Mar 2012, 4:51 am by Lennox Freeman

» Grape Street Crips Family Roster
Story Video EmptySat 10 Mar 2012, 10:36 pm by MickJagger

» Roster for Watts 103rd Grape
Story Video EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 3:34 am by Vinc

» Sorry for being Inactive
Story Video EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 3:17 am by Vinc

Story Video

Go down

Story Video Empty Story Video

Post  Bizzy Sat 28 Jan 2012, 6:20 am

Hey, guys.
Alright well first off, I wanted to do a video that was based on the story, something unique that this server hasn't seen yet. Now, when I was on LS-RP I noticed, that the Los Locates made a story video. Now, after going over it in my mind, I think it would be really cool to make one also, to post on the forums for people to see, see how the story goes, but without having to read.

People now days, judge a application by the graphic's, and we may already be accepted, dose not mean we gotta stop making Video's. Now, I would like to get a time, date and all that set up for this all to go down. Now, I am gonna give a opinion, on a date.

What we will need for this, is just a little bit of things. Also this video isn't gonna be on the "Story" it self, it will be on the Rise.
The Rise, will be the story of the coming up. No gang has ever made something on there come up. Its just accepted, awaiting slot official. Therefore, we could bring something really cool to this server, by doing the same thing that Los Locates did.

I have thoughts about this, and how we can do this. Witch will take sometime to set, up. I really want this video to blow people out the water. I want this to be a GTA Movie. Not ask to do a movie that is 1 hour long. But something that is like 25-45 minutes long. This will not be asked to be done in one day. Talking on the subject I will give my visual out take on all this.

There is allot to this, that will take place. This will not take just 1 day, or even hours. This will be done over probably weeks, to where we can get a cast on that can benefit to this. I will go into everything that I think we may need to do this.

What We Will Need:
10-15 Actors- Personally I wanna use GSC members inside of this, with members that have time. We don't need all actors at the same time. Just in area's to where is feels more real.
Mapper- Someone who can create, interiors to take place in this movie.
Recorder- Now, Hopsin if your up to take the time in making this for a couple weeks, I would be really happy.
Editor- Same Hopsin if you wanna take the time.
Server- A server to script this into, and use to film this all at.
Graphics: Someone to make logo's that will feature inside of the video, and such.

Effects:
Now, I am gonna talk to a friend to create a new skin pack for the GSC, that fits us better to do this. Now, this will make us seem more more gangster, and to where we can use allot of skins, then just 4-6 different skins. We could go the hole 9 yards with skins.

This would be just for the recorder though. Everyone could ware stuiped skins like the Elvis skin, and look like a GSC. Just so it isn't all the same. So they kinda have a general idea of who everyone is.

Theme:

What The Movie Is about: Its the rise of the Grape Street crips, by seeing how they came up, and got known. The gang banging and makin deals.

This is just a opinion on how I think we should go about this.

Note: Now, this is with detail of parts of the movie that will be done, that I think we can do. With detail, so everyone has general idea, of how it would sorta start off.

I officially decided, that I think we can do real voices inside of this video not from people already, but from people that are down to record this with us. The cast that helps inside of the video's voices. This will take allot of time but can be done.

1. The Starting of the film:
Opening credits
Have credits rolling with all of the rest.
Gun Shots
Screaming
Crying
Then a out look on Jefferson
As looking over Jefferson zoom into a Grape Street house.

Time Cords: 20-40 Seconds

2. After Credits:
Inside the house have 4 Gang leaders(( Main Characters)) Gang Leaders- Bizzy, Owen, Colt, and Shaydon.
Have a discussing on how to expand
discussion on hitting a Blood klick for retaliation
walk out of the house (( Quick black scene 2 seconds ))
walking off the porch getting into a car

Time Cord: 1-2 Minutes

3. Quick Scene:
Cruzing around the city
Show different part of us cruzing disccusing what were doing

Time Cord: 10-20 Seconds.

4. Shoot Out:
Menace 2 Society status:
Have 1 stay inside of the car
3 putting on a mask
standing in the El Corona ally
us walking around the corner with our Glocks shooting the men
then 1 gets way from us kill 3 of them and we run back to the car
we start to drive away fast

Time Cord: 45 Seconds - 1:30

5. The Hide Out:
Showing 2 of the main cast paranoid hiding in a house
1 Of the other main cast showing up coming inside
Tells the 2 other guys hiding out that 1 of the main cast was shot
discussion on how fucked up it is.

Time Cord: 1-2 minutes.

6. Crew Meeting
10 cast members clicking up in grape street talking about the bloods
shouting fuck them and then talking about when there gonna hit them

Note: This is still under allot of construction, I am really tired and drunk I am gonna finish this in the morning. This is just the starting of what we can do.

Bizzy
Bizzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum