Grape Street Crips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» READ VERY IMPORTANT!!
Application for 17th. (ALL APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED) EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012, 5:11 pm by lil casper

» [Important] Usergroup [Ranks]
Application for 17th. (ALL APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED) EmptySat 12 May 2012, 11:12 pm by Joshua_B_Wing

» Gang Performance
Application for 17th. (ALL APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED) EmptySat 12 May 2012, 11:06 pm by Johnathan_T_Wing

»  Tahoma Slab
Application for 17th. (ALL APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED) EmptyThu 10 May 2012, 2:33 am by Screw

» Random day with Colt & Lucky..
Application for 17th. (ALL APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED) EmptyTue 27 Mar 2012, 7:49 am by DATUrauf

» Newest Kicked People:
Application for 17th. (ALL APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED) EmptyWed 21 Mar 2012, 4:51 am by Lennox Freeman

» Grape Street Crips Family Roster
Application for 17th. (ALL APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED) EmptySat 10 Mar 2012, 10:36 pm by MickJagger

» Roster for Watts 103rd Grape
Application for 17th. (ALL APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED) EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 3:34 am by Vinc

» Sorry for being Inactive
Application for 17th. (ALL APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED) EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 3:17 am by Vinc

Application for 17th. (ALL APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED)

4 posters

Go down

Application for 17th. (ALL APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED) Empty Application for 17th. (ALL APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED)

Post  Bizzy Tue 14 Feb 2012, 3:49 pm

In order to apply to join 17th atm, you need to be inside of Grape Street period. Do not apply if your not in Grape Street. Also notice that you may be denied, due to were only taking 5-10 members with us. In order to apply, fill out the following.((Delete the first when posting))

Name:

Current Rank:

Why do you wanna be inside of the 17th Set:

Biography(( 75 Words Minimum)): NOTE: This is a Role-play part to where you will have to write a short story, of moving, and give a reason to why you moved to 17th.((DELETE MESSAGE WHEN POSTING))

Terms Of Agreement:
Here are the terms you will have to agree to in order to become apart of Watts 17th Grape Division. First once, you are apart of 17th, you will need Sets leaders permission to change sets. By becoming apart of 17th, you will, HAVE TO stick around the hood, and not go to other sets without a valid reason. Your Role play must consist only on 17th, when selling drugs, or just hanging out. By becoming apart of 17th, you will still have to take orders from other sets leader R5+. By becoming apart of 17th, you will receive a family strike inside of the family, if you are caught hanging in another hood more then twice. You will never be permitted to attack a Grape Street set, if caught hitting your own gang, you will be given a strike, and demoted on top of it.

If you agree to these terms fill your name in the blank.
______ ________
Bizzy
Bizzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Application for 17th. (ALL APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED) Empty Re: Application for 17th. (ALL APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED)

Post  FrederickCordozar Tue 14 Feb 2012, 4:57 pm

Name: Frederick_Cordozar

Current Rank: Loc' (2)
Why do you wanna be inside of the 17th Set: Because I really want to RP a real street thug with best roleplayers. I want to roleplay a gangster in ghetto, where I can RPly sell guns, chill at my crib, listen to music with other roleplayers. I can notice that 17th set will be the ellite of Grape Street so I would be honored if my application will be accepted. I have capability to roleplay a ghetto street thug, and I really hope that I'll get permission on joining this set.

Biography: It was a sunny and hot day at Grape Street, Jefferson, Los Santos. Frederick, often called 'Big Poppa' from his homies, was 'crippin' with other Crips, like they call their life. At one moment, the cellphone rang. It was Lil' Dog, calling Frederick about his crib, about which they were talking past few days. He agreed to sell his 'crib' to Fred. Later in day, Frederick arrived to his new house at new block. He turned his head up - looking at the sign "17th Block".
Then, he noticed a hand on his shoulder and a voice: "Nigg', chu' moved... chu' can't continue crippin' at same block now, dis' is new shi'... new front...". Then Frederick turned arround, noticed one of the O.G's and asked him: "But... ma' family is there, ma' homies...". One of the O.G's said "When you're with me, I'm responsible for you!"
Fred shaked his head in agreement with guy's last statement. Everything other... is history.

Signed,
Frederick Cordozar

FrederickCordozar
Dedicated Crip
Dedicated Crip

Back to top Go down

Application for 17th. (ALL APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED) Empty Re: Application for 17th. (ALL APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED)

Post  Colt Tue 14 Feb 2012, 7:26 pm

FrederickCordozar wrote:Name: Frederick_Cordozar

where I can RPly sell guns
NOTE: Watts 17th Grape won't be RPly selling guns, that will be done in Watts 103rd Grape.
Colt
Colt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FrederickCordozar Tue 14 Feb 2012, 8:15 pm

My bad, was going to write 'drugs'. Also, it isn't important that I made mistake in sentence, you know I meant there. Wink

FrederickCordozar
Dedicated Crip
Dedicated Crip

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaydon Thu 16 Feb 2012, 8:29 pm

FrederickCordozar wrote:My bad, was going to write 'drugs'. Also, it isn't important that I made mistake in sentence, you know I meant there. Wink

I think your reason to join because you think its going to be the "elite squad" is not a valid reason.

Shaydon

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Thu 16 Feb 2012, 8:57 pm

Shaydon wrote:
FrederickCordozar wrote:My bad, was going to write 'drugs'. Also, it isn't important that I made mistake in sentence, you know I meant there. Wink

I think your reason to join because you think its going to be the "elite squad" is not a valid reason.
I wouldn't completely agree either, but it's whatever.
Colt
Colt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FrederickCordozar Fri 17 Feb 2012, 9:01 am

Read it again and you'll find out what I meant by 'elite'. Well, better RP will be if I have house there and RP at that set, then I have house there and RP at Jefferson.

FrederickCordozar
Dedicated Crip
Dedicated Crip

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Fri 17 Feb 2012, 11:26 pm

ALL APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED/POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE - ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE DENIED
Colt
Colt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down