Grape Street Crips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» READ VERY IMPORTANT!!
Role Play Ideas List EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012, 5:11 pm by lil casper

» [Important] Usergroup [Ranks]
Role Play Ideas List EmptySat 12 May 2012, 11:12 pm by Joshua_B_Wing

» Gang Performance
Role Play Ideas List EmptySat 12 May 2012, 11:06 pm by Johnathan_T_Wing

»  Tahoma Slab
Role Play Ideas List EmptyThu 10 May 2012, 2:33 am by Screw

» Random day with Colt & Lucky..
Role Play Ideas List EmptyTue 27 Mar 2012, 7:49 am by DATUrauf

» Newest Kicked People:
Role Play Ideas List EmptyWed 21 Mar 2012, 4:51 am by Lennox Freeman

» Grape Street Crips Family Roster
Role Play Ideas List EmptySat 10 Mar 2012, 10:36 pm by MickJagger

» Roster for Watts 103rd Grape
Role Play Ideas List EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 3:34 am by Vinc

» Sorry for being Inactive
Role Play Ideas List EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 3:17 am by Vinc

Role Play Ideas List

4 posters

Go down

Role Play Ideas List Empty Role Play Ideas List

Post  Bassi Sat 04 Feb 2012, 3:17 am

So as being a very loyal member of another family, I slowly formed my own idea's for roleplaying with others to not only create a good image for the family, but keep the family active and entertained aswell. Some things can be done in large groups, other things can be privately arranged.

Here are a few things I liked to do when thinking of role play situations.

Dog fights: Role play your dog walking down the block, take it for a walk, enabling binds to describe what might be happening. Get with some other gang member in our family and hold fight, bring all the others to watch and place bets, so on and so forth.

Smoking: One of my favorites, get a few buddies, hop in a whip, hop in your car, dont matter, main thing you just wanna do, is smoke. Go out to a hot spot, somewhere off in the distance where it would be a nice chill spot. Kick back and smoke those /me's away.

Hood Checks/Patrol: Having a big group at the hood is all gravy, and you can assist that by getting a few members to scope around and take a stroll around the block. You can check things out within a quarter mile of the turf. Or you can fill up a car, and check out the local gang turfs with not the intention to technically kill but to just see if any tension might be spreading throughout some families around town.

Hood Gambling: Another one of my favorites which is actually very simple. Think of a simple dice game, and bet on numbers, odd or evens, highest roll, or pick a number, get a group together and throw some dice to toss some cash around the family.

These are just a couple of little things I like to do within a gang and I would like us all to try and think of new ways to keep our role play interesting, that way we can be known for a dynamic family and more than a normal street gang.

Please post so we can get some new ideas forming Very Happy

Bassi

Back to top Go down

Role Play Ideas List Empty Re: Role Play Ideas List

Post  Colt Sat 04 Feb 2012, 5:32 am

Bassi wrote:
So as being a very loyal member of another family, I slowly formed my own idea's for roleplaying with others to not only create a good image for the family, but keep the family active and entertained aswell. Some things can be done in large groups, other things can be privately arranged.

Dog fights: Role play your dog walking down the block, take it for a walk, enabling binds to describe what might be happening. Get with some other gang member in our family and hold fight, bring all the others to watch and place bets, so on and so forth.

Smoking: One of my favorites, get a few buddies, hop in a whip, hop in your car, dont matter, main thing you just wanna do, is smoke. Go out to a hot spot, somewhere off in the distance where it would be a nice chill spot. Kick back and smoke those /me's away.

Hood Checks/Patrol: Having a big group at the hood is all gravy, and you can assist that by getting a few members to scope around and take a stroll around the block. You can check things out within a quarter mile of the turf. Or you can fill up a car, and check out the local gang turfs with not the intention to technically kill but to just see if any tension might be spreading throughout some families around town.

Hood Gambling: Another one of my favorites which is actually very simple. Think of a simple dice game, and bet on numbers, odd or evens, highest roll, or pick a number, get a group together and throw some dice to toss some cash around the family.

These are just a couple of little things I like to do within a gang and I would like us all to try and think of new ways to keep our role play interesting, that way we can be known for a dynamic family and more than a normal street gang.

Haha, the dog fighting one made me die a little inside my favorite QB got jailed for this Smile. All great RP ideas that will hopefully be implemented into the gang.
Colt
Colt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaydon Sat 04 Feb 2012, 3:04 pm

Colt wrote:
Bassi wrote:

Haha, the dog fighting one made me die a little inside my favorite QB got jailed for this Smile. All great RP ideas that will hopefully be implemented into the gang.

Dog fight are animal tortur:(

Shaydon

Back to top Go down

Post  FrederickCordozar Tue 07 Feb 2012, 5:53 pm

Well, things like:

- Car washing
- Drug dealing on corners
- Arms dealing on corners
- Drinking, bar RPing
- Rapping (Rap contests)

There are hundreads of things that street thug can do...

FrederickCordozar
Dedicated Crip
Dedicated Crip

Back to top Go down

Post  Bassi Tue 07 Feb 2012, 10:36 pm

Thats what im talking about, RP that no one does, RP that takes time, yes I know it doesn't matter and its not a big deal, but Role playing certain situations with a level of seriousness, can make this family look that much more respectable.

Bassi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum