Grape Street Crips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» READ VERY IMPORTANT!!
Gang Performance  EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012, 5:11 pm by lil casper

» [Important] Usergroup [Ranks]
Gang Performance  EmptySat 12 May 2012, 11:12 pm by Joshua_B_Wing

» Gang Performance
Gang Performance  EmptySat 12 May 2012, 11:06 pm by Johnathan_T_Wing

»  Tahoma Slab
Gang Performance  EmptyThu 10 May 2012, 2:33 am by Screw

» Random day with Colt & Lucky..
Gang Performance  EmptyTue 27 Mar 2012, 7:49 am by DATUrauf

» Newest Kicked People:
Gang Performance  EmptyWed 21 Mar 2012, 4:51 am by Lennox Freeman

» Grape Street Crips Family Roster
Gang Performance  EmptySat 10 Mar 2012, 10:36 pm by MickJagger

» Roster for Watts 103rd Grape
Gang Performance  EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 3:34 am by Vinc

» Sorry for being Inactive
Gang Performance  EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 3:17 am by Vinc

Gang Performance

3 posters

Go down

Gang Performance  Empty Gang Performance

Post  Bizzy Thu 26 Jan 2012, 1:46 pm

Everyone I want thing Gang to be a success, to where we can go longer then Murdaville went. Due to the newbie left over BBS, it hard to keep our temper cooled down. But in the bright side, we are gaining members that are active with Server Ability's, that can punish these guys. So that being said, just keep it cooled down, and for my Moderators, and Adviser's look out at the hood when these guys pass through.

I see that we have been messing around a bit, and bullshitting having fun. Well this killing each on the streets has to stop, I will see to it that I make a strike system based to 6 Strikes, if you get all your strikes filled you will be punished, depending on the weight of your actions.

Now, for the past couple weeks, we did not work our asses off getting everything set up, to be disbanded in less time then we started. Leading off, of that I want more Role-play then messing around inside the hood. Like really don't shoot each other. I will be watching the people that DM each other, and they will be given punishment for breaking this offense. Now, I am not saying don't have fun, I am saying take it to paintball.

The main reason I am saying all this now is because, we are on a thin line right now. One mistake were gone, we are not official yet. Rank 4's you are the people to look up to, members are gonna follow you guys. Now if they think killing each other on the street, and trolling each other is the way to Rank Up, there wrong, and your wrong for doing so. So my higher ranks, keep in check and go to PB to mess around.

Now, I was reading up earlier that there will be Gang Infraction's on people that are not even R5-6. This will not put the gang at danger, but will put you at danger of being Banned from Gangs. Now, I trust that you guys will do the right thing, and we will RP our hearts out.

Since were first in slot, I have allot of fun planned things to do with everyone, that goes from Cash, to Shop thing planned for good behavior. I was thinking when we started this, what will I do if I get my gang out of control again, and they just DM each other all day. Then I said to myself, I will do events, that will win them things. Now the shop things will not be that often, but still its good to be in the top pic for when I do get something off the shop for a member. Now, later on I will post on how that will work.

Gang Leaders, I am asking each of you to donate 100k Cash, and 10k Mats a week inside of the Gang Safe. I will be putting in 500k Cash, and 30k mats a week. This should be done every Friday, just deposit the cash. Now, I was checking out some things, and if you make 65k a pay check from interest, and Pay check in 10 hours of playing you make 650k. In a full week of playing you make 4.5 Mill. So me asking for only 100k, and 10k mats is really easy. This will make it so we can do OOC events of /f, and give things out to members, that are in need of Locks, and such. Mats, will be strictly for war. When we go to raid someone, we can take out some mats, and supply the family with weapons.

Recruitment, recruitment should take within the time of 2-3 days, depending on the activity around the gang. Someone that has hanged around for a full day, and allot of the next we will be given his jumpin' and flag, after passing the basic OOC test. 3 day people will be the ones, that don't wanna be in the middle of the RP, and aren't at the hood that much. Now this being said look out for people wanting to join.

Well that is the end of my thing, fill free to add anything.
Bizzy
Bizzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gang Performance  Empty Rank up

Post  Joshua_B_Wing Sat 12 May 2012, 11:05 pm

Can i be ranked up to level two i have rp and put alot of work in for the gang for 3 days straight also got many people to join
in the gang since i joined ask Bishop about it i put in alot of work

Joshua_B_Wing

Back to top Go down

Gang Performance  Empty Re: Gang Performance

Post  Johnathan_T_Wing Sat 12 May 2012, 11:06 pm

same to me we both put in alot of work since we joined

Johnathan_T_Wing

Back to top Go down

Gang Performance  Empty Re: Gang Performance

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down